Visa Agency Update 10 October 2015 – Note: The wording is their own and I have resisted changing their poor English to preserve their intended meaning so you may need to call them to clarify certain matters. I have used them in the past and they delivered what they promised each time.
We are very happy to announce that after the recent closure of borders we are back to normal. Now the border check points with Thailand and Cambodia including Ban Laem, stamp people out/in with valid visa, and regular out/in for 15/30 days are OK with some restrictions. 15/30 day visa exempt possible again, restriction: Thai Immigration will allow a total of 90 days under visa exempt per calendar year. Valid for ASEAN, Westerners, Russian and Japanese. Time spend under Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa or any other extensions like medical are not counted towards that 90 day allowance. These visa exempt entries and entries under Tourist Visa can be, as usual, extended at Thai Immigration by 30days. We will keep you posted and please visit www.thaivisaservice.com for updates. Thank you for your support
1. Our daily visa run to Ban Laem in October start 5am from the regular place, Tesco Lotus ON NUT, parking lot next to KFC. Please have ready Passport, 1 picture (any size) and the fee, ASEAN THB 800.- and Westerners THB2,400.-. From November onwards we will have two trips again, 5am and 6.30am
2. We continue, twice a week, with our visa application trip to Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Laos, this will allow you to apply for Single Entry or Double Entry Thai Tourist Visa and/or Single Entry Non Immigrant Visa. Meeting is Sunday and Wednesday evening at 19:00 at
the corner of Tesco Lotus ON NUT parking lot, beneath the huge Tesco Signboard and next to the street sign Sukhumvit Soi 50.
3. Student Visa: if you are interested in learning Thai and wish to stay for a one year course, please contact us, please note it is not possible to obtain a straight year extension anymore, you have to
go to Immigration every three month and be able to prove that you make progress.
4. Non Immigrant O, and extension of stay based on retirement: we continue to offer our service for the persons over 50 years of age in obtaining the initial Non O while in Thailand. First timers have to apply in person at Thai Immigration in Chaeng Watana, but our staff will assist you there and prepare forms, etc. For the yearly extensions we continue our pick up service from your house. Fees
remain unchanged, fees are reasonable and affordable. Enjoy your retirement in Thailand. Contact us for quotation. We still arrange the 90days reporting free of charge for our customer.
5. Air Ticket Booking: our new service is ready now, please send us your planned itinerary and we will send you a competitive offer, we work with a reliable agency in Nong Khai. We use them for our own travels and we found them to be cheaper than others. Give it a try. Please drop us a line about your concerns and we try to assist in advising of what would be best. You can also give me a call under 081-8154803. The outlook in general is positive, for example the Thai Embassy in Vientiane/Lao is still issuing, up to 3 Double Entry Tourist Visas. Furthermore it has also been announced that starting 13th November 2015 the Thai Embassies and Thai Consulates will issue Six Month Multiple Entry Tourist Visas in order to encourage Tourism.